of The Green Family
About these pages
The research so far covers a period from about 1598 to now, however other than a few deceased grandparents or grandaunts/uncles, we did our best to exclude pretty much everyone born after 1900 from appearing on this site. Please accept our apologies if you appear on here. Even more so, please accept our apologies if you are here and listed as deceased.
The oldest recorded ancestor is one from Kerri's paternal line: Der Alte BARTELDT
(father of Matthias BARTELDT
) from Wollschow, Brandenburg, Germany. What we meant here was "oldest" as in furtherest back in time. Living to 101, he may also be the "oldest" at time of death.
Here is a brief overview of our ancestral families' arrival in Australia...Henry BROOKS
- before 1875 - settled in Mackay, Qld
- 13 Oct 1791 - Third Fleet, Norfolk Island, then Tasmania
John Illidge GRAY
- about 1890 - settled in Proserpine, Qld
- 22 Jan 1788 - "Sirius" - settled Norfolk Island, then Tasmania
Herrmann Otto JACKWITZ
- 1878 - settled in SE Qld.
- 25 July 1872 - "Reichstag" - settled in Minden, Qld.
- 1801 - Sydney, NSW.
- about 1877 - settled near Sarina, then Mackay, Qld
Charles' Norfolk Island interests include DUNCOMBE, HAMBLEY, ROWLES & WEBB from 1st & 3rd Fleets / Norfolk Island / Tasmania
Genealogy of George Dawson
Genealogy of Henry Brooks
GREEN / WILKIN
Charles' Paternal Lines
Charles' Maternal Lines